Best School Day Ever Best School Day Ever

Lost for Words

Just amazing how smooth the animation was also how the story is just a simple little idea of class boredom and how we wish this kind of thing could happen. My only real complaint it is too short, so when is the next one? LOL nah it also is a nice stand alone.

Great work, 5/5 10/10

I Dream In Retro I Dream In Retro

One Simple Question.

Okay, where the hell do I find this game for it is amazing! I have always loved the old school system games and the attention to detail was pure Nerdgasm. Bravo!

Pico Mart Pico Mart

It is all fun and games till a shotgun is involved

I lol'ed need I say more? And all Darnell can do is shake his head.

Score! Score!

refreashing

I have not played a text based game in ages. simple mission but plenty of open ends, in all I am impressed, I had no issues with the text for it seemed simple key words did the job for everything and the rest is just filler so great programming. I think the only department it lacked was the graphics, not the style but how some of it looked choppy in the lines and the character you play has some creepy eyes lol.

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

Overall Amazing

There was a nice challenge to all the levels and the story kept me playing. I do not know if it was long enough or just right so that the story keeps its beauty so 10/10 5/5

A Crow in Hell 3 A Crow in Hell 3

Heart racing.

I cannot understand why there are so many complain about the controls, my only issue is my own reaction time. Though I only got to the blue area I must say it is fun while challenging enough for its name. 5/5 10/10

Disco Brawl [8-bit] Disco Brawl [8-bit]

Not a Bad diddy,

I love what I find in my early morning troll of Newgrounds lol, I must say I love how the song evolves over time and still keep that wondrous 8-bit sound. The breakdown around 2:12 caught my ear and brought the rest of the beauty out from there. Keep up the great work DLX lol ^_^

DiroNomer responds:

Thanks :D

ya.. ya..

Soothing

So upon listening to this it was interesting for at times it almost feels like these simple 14 seconds over time evolves into something more. Such a simple loop that makes it feel like you are floating down into an eternity. Thank you for that lol.

Still Blastin' Still Blastin'

Mega Man's Always Awesome

I thought it was funny when I read the part about turning up the volume, I did that as soon as the track began. Great work and just for a funny thought, this song worked great for a battle I had in Darksiders lol.