Disco Brawl [8-bit] Disco Brawl [8-bit]

Not a Bad diddy,

I love what I find in my early morning troll of Newgrounds lol, I must say I love how the song evolves over time and still keep that wondrous 8-bit sound. The breakdown around 2:12 caught my ear and brought the rest of the beauty out from there. Keep up the great work DLX lol ^_^

Thanks :D

ya.. ya..

Soothing

So upon listening to this it was interesting for at times it almost feels like these simple 14 seconds over time evolves into something more. Such a simple loop that makes it feel like you are floating down into an eternity. Thank you for that lol.

Still Blastin' Still Blastin'

Mega Man's Always Awesome

I thought it was funny when I read the part about turning up the volume, I did that as soon as the track began. Great work and just for a funny thought, this song worked great for a battle I had in Darksiders lol.

Psy-Kaliber 2097 Psy-Kaliber 2097

I am so glad I went portal hopping.

First off.... Just wow to the whole piece it is amazing how bad ass you mixed things up. I forgot X-Kaliber 2079 even existed though lol, but I did always get thrashed in the first 2-3 levels so that could be why. Well thank you for blessing my ears with this metal fest.

NemesisTheory responds:

Haha, thanks!

And yes, that game was definitely hard! It was real fun beating it though. The fight against Raptor (his bro, I think it was) was really fun.

FF2 baron castle my remix FF2 baron castle my remix

great on all counts, but......

Sadly to say I do like this redo of the mighty castle Baron but with the quality loss I have to strain on headset to hear the synth, and a good part of the song is just that. I give a 4/5 7/10 for once again it is good but honestly why go lazy when it is your song, your work so take pride in it lol.

Night time Fazz. Night time Fazz.

I need to stop trolling and save some for later XD

just wow, and you get a legitimate 0? only if there is is a 1 before it lol.

DiroNomer responds:

Ikr? Thanks for the comment.

Iron clad Iron clad

ok that is the final proof I need.

ok, I am spreading you like the plague, you are now the main cover at the next party I DJ. care to hear how it goes? lol 10/10, 5/5

DiroNomer responds:

Thanks for the comment lol.

8 - bit mastery 8 - bit mastery

yet another download

a tiny bit of clash but I lost myself to the beat none the less during the build. I love your 8 bit skillz dude lol.

DiroNomer responds:

Thanks. I'm glad to hear that.

Deradiance Deradiance

fire118 is right.

granted the kicks sound good at their tempo it would sound even more amazing synced with the guitar. once again I love how you add such amazing soft melody with hard metal. You have a truly gifted ear.

Thanks man.

Girlfriends Father Girlfriends Father

Epic

yeah this was a download after the first 10 seconds, and it only got better. I wish I was half as good as you lol.

Thanks :D