Score! Score!

refreashing

I have not played a text based game in ages. simple mission but plenty of open ends, in all I am impressed, I had no issues with the text for it seemed simple key words did the job for everything and the rest is just filler so great programming. I think the only department it lacked was the graphics, not the style but how some of it looked choppy in the lines and the character you play has some creepy eyes lol.

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

Overall Amazing

There was a nice challenge to all the levels and the story kept me playing. I do not know if it was long enough or just right so that the story keeps its beauty so 10/10 5/5

A Crow in Hell 3 A Crow in Hell 3

Heart racing.

I cannot understand why there are so many complain about the controls, my only issue is my own reaction time. Though I only got to the blue area I must say it is fun while challenging enough for its name. 5/5 10/10

Trap Master Trap Master

as others have said

It is a nice change in pace for a defense game and I can easily see myself wasting a lot of time on this.

Clockwords: Prelude Clockwords: Prelude

I am so ashamed.

I thought I typed rather fast and had a decent vocabulary, but to my dismay I fail at this game at level 6. great game, I adore the challenge, and I WILL beat this game sooner or later. 10/10 5/5

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

2,905,525

It just keeps going up lol very addictive game, I loved every second playing and something tells me this will not be the last time I play either.

Arrival In Hell Arrival In Hell

so so.

not that long, and it was not that challenging. there were a hand full of bugs with the use of items.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Title fits it.

I have always love these prospective puzzle games but this one is by the best one I have played yet.

Madness Regent Madness Regent

Clowns...

I HATE CLOWNS!!!!!! Thanks for giving the chance to utterly destroy one lol.