Best School Day Ever Best School Day Ever

Lost for Words

Just amazing how smooth the animation was also how the story is just a simple little idea of class boredom and how we wish this kind of thing could happen. My only real complaint it is too short, so when is the next one? LOL nah it also is a nice stand alone.

Great work, 5/5 10/10

I Dream In Retro I Dream In Retro

One Simple Question.

Okay, where the hell do I find this game for it is amazing! I have always loved the old school system games and the attention to detail was pure Nerdgasm. Bravo!

Pico Mart Pico Mart

It is all fun and games till a shotgun is involved

I lol'ed need I say more? And all Darnell can do is shake his head.

Pork Pork

Warning!

long exposure to this video may induce a heart attack.

Melons Melons

Lolz

That one dude looks like he is enjoying his job a bit too much burning the seeds.

8-Bit Pwny Club ep.2 8-Bit Pwny Club ep.2

Morty has the good stuff

Now that I take some time to think about it the idea of what most the power ups in games are disturbing. I am surprised Resident Evil was mentioned without stating their heal ups.

Pixel Shrooms Pixel Shrooms

WOW

Never have I seen something so spongy be so METAL!

Bloody Sundae Bloody Sundae

She had it comming

loled to hell and back at the twilight craze bit, and the part where he stopped for a sec at the crying gave a good false hope.

Unforgotten Realms: Epi1 Unforgotten Realms: Epi1

Wow.

Is it sad that I have had campaigns that worked like this? Loled the entire way.

Unforgotten Realms: Epi7 Unforgotten Realms: Epi7

loled

aggro line, party members that you don't even know, and the physics of how a gnome and human can wear the same boots at the same price.
now I have to backtrack to watch this from the beginning lol nice.